Obesity or overweight is always the fear of various people, especially young women. Not only does it restrict your self-confidence in daily life, but it is also a major cause of many dangerous diseases. But don’t worry! Today we will show you some simple-but-effective ways on how to use aloe vera for weight loss.
Why Should You Use Aloe Vera For Weight Loss?
As we all know, aloe vera is well-known for beauty benefits. Because of the rich content of vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene, aloe vera helps nourish the skin and prevent aging. Therefore, it is one of the important ingredients in natural remedies for skin care. But do you know that aloe vera is also considered as an effective weight-loss solution? Maybe you are very curious about this, right? We will give you the answer now!
Firstly, aloe vera assists in detoxifying your body naturally, thanks to the fullness of powerful antioxidants and polysaccharides. These are known to strengthen the immune system and simultaneously prevent free oxidative radicals from growing inside the body. In other words, it keeps toxins out of your internal system, which is essential for healthy weight loss.
In addition to natural detoxification, aloe vera can improve metabolism. In particular, when you consume aloe vera regularly, it helps to regulate bowel movements and relieve acid reflux, ulcers, etc. These beneficial impacts on the gastrointestinal system will accelerate the calorie-burning process, which speeds up weight loss. Besides, aloe vera is famous for laxative effect, one of the important factors leading to weight loss. Once the digestion is healthy, internal organs like intestine or stomach, etc. will function properly. So, there is no reason for you to ignore this herb if you are in losing weight process. Britt Brandon, the author of the book The Everything Guide to Aloe Vera for Health’s, also showed that numerous vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and sterols found in aloe vera not only support weight loss, but they also enhance your overall health.
That is not all! Aloe vera may reduce the level of glucose in the blood. The less sugar is absorbed, the less fat is accumulated in the body. Furthermore, vitamin B in aloe vera plays a vital role in preventing the build-up of fat and controlling appetite. Aloe vera is also capable of keeping a feeling of fullness for a longer time, which curbs overeating. Last but not least, the richness of protein in aloe vera contributes to stimulating muscle development and provides you with an abundant amount of energy for the whole day.
Aloe vera also contains antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties, which makes it effective in killing fungi, specifically candida and certain groups of bacteria.
But, although many studies proved that aloe vera is effective for weight loss, you should go on a balanced diet and exercise regularly as well, to get the best results.
How To Use Aloe Vera For Weight Loss?
Here are the most popular five ways to use aloe vera for weight loss that you can apply to get rid of body fat.
Aloe Vera & Lemon Juice
You can reduce body weight by consuming the mixture of aloe vera and lemon juice. As earlier mentioned, aloe vera is filled with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc. that boost metabolism. In the meantime, lemon also has weight-loss properties thanks to its vitamin C, fiber, and numerous beneficial plant compounds. Vitamin C in lemon helps to reduce Cortisol, a stress hormone triggering hunger and fat storage. Also, lemon not only consists of soluble pectin fiber that brings you a feeling of fullness, but it is also full of Polyphenols, known to prevent weight gain and fat accumulation. It is undoubted that when you combine lemon and aloe vera for use, it will result in the unexpected weight-loss result. Now! We will show you the way how to make the drink from these two ingredients.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of fresh aloe vera and a little water
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon and put it into the mixture of aloe vera and water
- Stir them thoroughly
- You can add a little artificial sweetener for neutralizing its bitterness
- Drink this drink every day
Aloe Vera & Honey
As you may know, the juice of aloe vera and honey is also great for losing weight. The minerals, vitamins, and nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, protein, fiber, etc. in honey contribute to promoting sugar digestion. That is the reason why honey may influence your process of weight loss positively. Especially, honey, when mixed with aloe vera, may increase the effectiveness of its weight loss properties. In particular, if you drink the juice made from aloe vera and honey regularly, it will help enhance the digestive system and energy levels for your whole working day.
- Mix diluted aloe vera with a tablespoon of honey
- Drink it every day
Note: You don’t need to add any artificial sweetener to this drink because of its great natural taste.
Aloe Vera, Oranges & Strawberries
You will be amazed to know that the juice of aloe vera, oranges, and strawberries is effective for getting rid of several unwanted pounds. What’s more, it works as a powerful cleanser by eliminating toxins and preventing fluid retention. Therefore, we can easily get a perfect antioxidant drink by mixing aloe vera, oranges, and strawberries. It is so easy for you to make, right! In short, regular intake of this drink may help you remove excess fat and simultaneously improve the digestive system.
- Slice three strawberries
- Then squeeze some fresh orange juice
- After that, get one tablespoon of aloe vera gel from aloe vera leaves
- Finally, put all of them along with half a cup of water to the blender
- Mix these ingredients to get a smooth drink
- Drink this juice in the morning for the best result
Aloe Vera & Ginger
To lose weight, you can completely use the drink made with aloe vera and ginger. Ginger is well-known for many great properties, such as preventing inflammation and fluid retention, increasing detoxification, and improving digestion. More importantly, when you combine aloe vera and ginger for consuming, it may help you eliminate fats from the body. Don’t let you wait anymore! We will tell you the way to make this delicious drink for supporting your weight loss process right now!
- Grate one tablespoon of ginger root
- Get one teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Put these two ingredients into a cup of water
- Then boil this mixture
- When it becomes well-blended, turn off the heat
- Wait for about 10 minutes and enjoy this wonderful drink
Plain Aloe Vera Juice
It is very easy for you to make the plain aloe vera juice. But the result it brings to your process of losing weight is surprising.
- Clean some aloe vera leaves thoroughly
- Eliminate their thorny edges by cutting down along their length
- Remove leaves’ upper layer and scoop out their gel
- Grind it well and strain off the juice
- Use 1 teaspoon of this fresh juice every day
Side Effects And Precautions Of Using Aloe Vera
Although aloe vera is a miracle herb for weight loss, it has some side effects that you need to know.
- Increasing consumption of aloe vera may cause dehydration, diarrhea, stomach discomfort, low blood sugar level, painful stomach cramping, kidney failure, liver toxicity, rashes, or allergic reactions.
- If you get diabetes, you should not use aloe vera juice because its laxative effects might increase dehydration or an imbalance of electrolyte in people with diabetes.
- Additionally, stay away from aloe vera if you have intestinal conditions, kidney problems, hemorrhoids and allergy to garlic, tulip or onion.
- Pregnant women, nursing moms, people with low blood pressure and kids should not use aloe vera juice
Aloe vera is helpful for weight loss, but you must consult a doctor recommended dosage and warnings before using it.