How To Do The Prettiest Makeup Ideas
Sexy woman must have a hot lips and smoky eyes! Because no one is born perfect, putting on a little makeup is not a sin. Before going purchasing the best makeup products from the market, take a look on these possible ways for makeup ideas first.
Lips are surely the most watched feature of your face. All the activities like kissing, talking, eating show out your lips and mouth. Pink, red and orange lipstick can boost up your confidence. Also, the shiny glossy lipstick can help you appear like a classy hot model.
Remove any old makeup
When you’re applying makeup, it is necessary to start with a clean palette. Remove any makeup that you might have slept in, and wash off makeup from earlier on in the day. If you try to apply more makeup over the top of old makeup , your end look will appear caked on and more unnatural than makeup put on a fresh face. You also need to cleanse any makeup residue to keep your skin from getting clogged and irritated. You can use a good makeup remover or a mild baby oil to get rid of all makeup residues.
- Keep in mind that you should always remove your makeup at the end of the day; sleeping with your makeup on can clog your pores and cause blemishes and wrinkles.
Wash your face, then follow with moisturizer
For the same reason you remove your old makeup, you should also wash your face. Use a mild facial cleanser to gently wash your face, spending about one minute of massaging to remove all bacteria and dead skin cells in your pores before rinsing with cool water. Finish up by applying a facial moisturizer, regardless of your skin type.
Prime your face
Before you add any makeup you need to prime your face. The purpose of a face primer is to enhance the appearance of makeup and increase the longevity. You can apply the primer with your fingers, covering your whole face with a small amount. The primer will also help your makeup up stay on all day. If you are going to sweat, run, or do anything that will cause your makeup to wear off or smear, primer is a necessity for you.
Put on a coat of foundation
There are several types of foundation, but they are generally applied the same way. Liquid, cream, and powder foundations all act to create a more even complexion, working to create an even base for your other makeup. Use a foundation brush or damp beauty sponge to apply foundation to your face, blending into your neck and earlobes if necessary. Keep in mind that your foundation should be the same color as your natural skin tone, not much darker or lighter. It helps to match your foundation to your chest and neck so your face isn’t a different color than the rest of your body. You never want a harsh line from your jawline to your neck. This is very unnatural and gives a harsh and unblended finish, which is not what you want. Choosing a color that matches your skin always helps.
- You can use a concealer brush to add a little extra foundation to cover up stubborn blemishes.
- Liquid foundation can be applied with your fingertips, although this is more likely to introduce bacteria to your skin and cause future breakouts.
Highlight and contour your features
To help make your features stand out and prevent your foundation from being too matte; apply a highlighter and bronzer or contour powder.
- Highlighters are often in cream form, so use a small synthetic brush to apply it. Dab the brush into the highlighter then apply it to the top of your cheekbones, in between your eyebrows, and above the middle of your upper lip. Blend in any excess by blotting with your finger.
- Apply the bronzer with an angled brush. Dab the brush into the bronzer and then dab it onto your skin, using the brush to blend as you go. Apply the bronzer to the sides of your nose, just below the hairline along your forehead, and below your cheekbones.
- Apply a light layer of foundation. Like primer, foundation provides a smooth surface for your makeup to adhere to, and will help even out your skin tone. Your foundation should match your skin tone at the neck and jawline, otherwise no amount of blending will make it look natural. The best way to apply foundation is with a foundation brush.
- Dip the brush into the foundation to get a thin layer on the brush. Start in the middle of your face, dab on the foundation, and then blend outward from the center.
- For the most natural look possible, finish blending with a damp makeup sponge. Use circular motions to press the foundation into your skin.
Use a concealer to cover blemishes
Once your foundation is on, you can go over your face with concealer to brighten your face and cover blemishes and imperfections. When applying concealer, focus on dark spots under the eyes, pimples, and other blemishes.
- If you have large circles under your eyes or dark patches of skin to cover, use a cream concealer and apply it with a small brush. Be sure to blend it well. To cover circles under the eyes, apply the concealer in an inverted triangle shape under your eyes and then blend it in with the rest of your face.
- To cover blemishes, use a sharp pencil concealer to dab the center of the blemish and the area immediately surrounding it.
- To apply basic concealer, use your ring finger to dab it onto areas that need coverage.
Set your look with powder
To reduce oiliness, set your makeup, and increase the longevity of your makeup, apply a pressed or loose powder over your face. Be sure to use a light layer of powder, otherwise it will look cakey.
- Choose a powder that’s one shade lighter than your skin tone, otherwise it will look too dark when you apply it over your concealer.
- To apply powder, run a clean makeup sponge under running water. Wring out the excess, then dip the sponge into the powder. Gently dab powder over the areas where you’ve applied foundation and concealer.
Put on some blush
The purpose of blush is to add a touch of color to your face to give you a radiant look, but it’s easy to put on too much. Take an angled brush and swirl it around in the blush once or twice. Tap it off to remove the excess, and place the brush with the larger end of the angle pointing up toward your eye against your cheek at the apple, which is the area that puffs up when you smile.
- Dab the apple a couple times with the brush, then blow off any excess and use the brush at the same angle to blend and extend the blush toward your temples.
- Continue blending until you can’t tell where the color begins and ends.
Apply some lipstick
The key to lipstick is moisturized lips, which is why you always apply a moisturizing balm after washing your face. Lipstick can be as simple as a few swipes with a natural pinkish lipstick, but to give yourself perfect lips:
- Apply your lipstick of choice to your lips, right from the lipstick bullet. Then go back with a lip liner to smooth and perfect the lines.
- To make your lips look bigger, apply the liner on the outer edge; to make your lips smaller, apply the liner on the inner edge.
- Don’t define your lips too much at the very top center of the upper lip, and be sure to extend the liner all the way to the corners of your mouth.
- If you are going with a natural look on your eyes, you can get away with a deeper, bolder color on your lips.
Create a base for your eye makeup
Before applying eyeshadow, put on a layer of light, shimmering cream shadow as a primer. Apply it to your entire upper eyelid using either a small brush or your ring finger. Gold, silver, and mauve are always good color picks for this layer.
Add some color to your eyes
With a darker eyeshadow usually dark brown or bronze use a flat brush to apply a darker pigment to the very base of your top eyelid at the lash line, the crease of your eye, and the outer corner to connect the lash line shadow and the crease shadow. Dust off the brush and use it to blend the darker color.
Create definition with eyeliner
Take a pencil or liquid eyeliner and make a thin, straight line at the base of your upper lash line from your tear duct to the outer corner. If your using a pencil eyeliner, make sure it’s nice and sharp. The key to eyeliner is holding your hand steady, so try resting your elbow on a table when you’re putting it on.
- To make your eyes look larger, extend the line slightly beyond the outer corner of your eye and up toward your temple.
- If you’re going for a more subtle look, use brown eyeliner. For more definition, use black.
Finish the look with mascara
Add extra volume and curl by using an eyelash curler first,then apply two coats of mascara, one immediately after the other. Put the wand at the very base of your lashes and zig zag it back and forth as you pull the wand toward your eyelash tips. Apply a second layer in the same way before moving on to the next eye.
- To add the most definition, apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
Fill in your eyebrows
The final step in your perfect makeup routine is the eyebrows. If your eyebrows are light, thin, or sparse, you can give them more definition and color with a brow pencil. Fill in gaps with the pencil, following the natural curve of your eyebrows. Then use a brush or old mascara wand to feather the brows in small sections to pull the pencil through your brows and make it look more natural. When you’ve feathered the pencil through, use the brush to comb your eyebrows back to their regular shape.
- If you don’t have an eyebrow pencil, you can use eyeliner or eyeshadow to fill in your brows.