How To Get Rid of Dark Circles and Wrinkles
These are the dark patches occurring under your eyes. There are several reasons for the dark circles to occur in human beings. Some of them include stress, lack of sleep, following a lifestyle, which is disturbed, and changes in hormones due to that. There are several other reasons too. So these make you look older than you already are. These also result in the formation of bags under the lower eyelids. Moreover, they are difficult to get rid of. Fatigue is the major reason behind causing dark circles in human beings. Therefore, these dark circles can be removed by following several home remedies or even by applying special creams around them.
Treatment for dark circles
There are many remedies for getting rid of those dark circles below your eyes. Some of them are as follows:
- Get extra sleep in order to recover from sleep deprivation. So allow yourself to take enough rest and hence sleep for about 7 to 8 hours daily to make these dark circles go.
- By applying a cold compress to the dark circles you can reduce the swelling and hence it can reduce the puffiness below your eyes. It can be done by pressing a few ice cubes wrapped in cloth around the dark circle area.
- Applying raw vegetables to that area. Some of the vegetables include tomatoes, grated potato. These vegetables can be used in a way that first juice is taken out of them in a natural way and that is applied to the affected areas.
- Cold tea bags are also a good option. Even that could make a difference.
- Applying orange juice mixed with few drops of glycerine will improve the conditions and provide a better look.
- And one other way is to not apply anything and instead start doing yoga or mediation. As the major reason behind the occurrence of dark circles is depression, hectic lifestyle and hence no time for rejuvenating the body. So take out time from your daily regime for some peace. That is start doing yoga or meditation as it will balance the body clock and help in calming the mind.
- Cucumber is a very good option and it is the most widely used option for this purpose. It can be seen used by the salon workers. While putting some special creams on the face they put raw cucumber slices on the eye area to freshen them up. Therefore, cucumber is used in the best under eye creams for dark circles available in the market.
- Rose water can be used to freshen up the skin and it is also known to provide beauty qualities.
- Use good skin care creams and also start using sunscreen when moving around in the sun.
- Lose the bad habits like smoking, eating junk food and so live a healthy lifestyle to prevent those dark circles from occurring.
- There are several creams available in the market and the best under eye creams for dark circles available include the creams made up from ingredients like herbs, coffee, olives, soya, even green tea, grape seed extracts and many vitamin C components.
These things appear like little ninjas out of the blue and hence destroy you smooth and glowing skin. These are a cause of the increasing age of humans. These things occur due to the ageing of the body and hence unable to replace the collagen under the skin. So the skin could no longer stay elastic and vibrant. Smoking also causes wrinkles to form around the eyes. The wrinkles are formed in this area easily due to the soft skin and lack of production of oil in that area. Excessive exposure to the sun and unhealthy ways of eating are also a major cause for the wrinkles to occur.
Use cucumber slices
Cucumber slices have long been used to reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes, providing a fast “pick-me-up” for tired and puffy eyes. Place a slice over each eye, extending over the darkened area. Do this daily, coupled with lying down for 10-15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed.
Apply cool tea bags or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily
The tannin in tea bags reduces swelling and discoloration. Lie down, preferably in the morning, and leave the cool and damp caffeinated tea bags over your eyes for about 10 to 15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed. You can refrigerate them overnight so they will be ready in the morning.
Sleep with your head elevated
Prop up your head on a few pillows or use a wedge to elevate your head at night. This can help prevent circles underneath your eyes since it reduces fluid retention around your eyes.
Make a saline solution
Add 2 cups of water with a 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt and/or a half teaspoon of baking soda in one of your nostrils. Have your head tilted to the side so that the water comes out the other nostril. It’s best used when you’re experiencing nasal congestion.
Use a potato
Place one uncooked potato into a liquidizer and liquidize the whole potato. Scoop out and place the pureed potato on your closed eyelids. Keep it there for 30 minutes while lying on your back, then wash it off with warm water. This method works well for some people.
Use a frozen spoon
Put a spoon in the freezer overnight. Take it out in morning and cover the circles after splashing some water over your face with it. Hold it there until the spoon is warm again.
Apply almond oil on the dark circles
The vitamin E from this oil helps neutralize dark circles under eyes and makes your periorbital skin look bright and young.
Regularly undergo meditation and perform some exercise
Dark circles can be an outcome of the stress in your day-to-day life. Thus, getting rid of unwanted tension and stress can subsequently help you get rid of the dark circles.
Do a skin patch test
Before trying any cosmetics, do a skin patch test first. Some cosmetics may cause an allergic reaction, and make the dark circles under your eyes worse. Cease using anything that irritates your skin, causes rashes or makes your eyes sore or watery.