How to have a shiny white facial tan
Some women would give anything to have a perfect, bronze tan, but on the other hand, there are women who would give anything for the opposite. If you want to have shiny, white tan, you can achieve it without using chemicals for skin whitening. These products not only have a strong odor, but are also dangerous and can cause heart problems. Find out what you can do in your own house to achieve the same effect without using any chemicals.
People tend to look great when they have a bit of a tan it adds a warm glow to the skin, masks blemishes, and helps make colorful clothes stand out. It can be tricky business, getting the right tan there are UV rays to worry about, awkward orange colors to avoid, and tan lines to consider. With a little knowledge and forethought, you can overcome any obstacles, and get that tan you’re looking for and we’ll show you how.
The power of peels
After drinking your home made orange juice, keep the orange peel and leave it to dry in the sun. After it’s dried, grind it until you get powder. Add some milk in the powder to get a thick paste. Put the paste on the places you want to treat and leave it to dry. Rinse with warm water and dry your face.
Sandalwood for a shining face
Get some sandalwood powder, lemon juice, tomato juice and cucumber juice and mix them until you get a paste. After making this paste, apply it on your face or other parts of your body that you want to whiten and let it dry. Rinse with warm water and let your face dry. Your skin will get whiter and after some time you’ll notice that your tan is getting even.
The power of barley
You can also make a great treatment for skin whitening from barley. Mix barley flour with lemon juice and rose water and make a paste. Apply the paste on moist face and let it dry. Rinse with cold water.
Beverages for facial whitening
- Have a cup of cold milk before going to bed.
- Drink a cup of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey everyday.
- Boil some water, cool it down a little and add 5,6 leaves of mint, cover the glass and leave it like this for 4 minutes. Drink this during the day.
Hydrate your skin
Skin that’s well hydrated will tan better than dusty, dry skin. Before you do prepare your skin to tan well, do the following:
- In the shower, exfoliate dry, dead epidermal cells by scrubbing gently with a rough cloth, loofah, or exfoliating soap.
- Moisturize your skin with a lotion containing sodium PCA. It’s a naturally-occurring component of human skin that helps maintain a healthy epidermis, and works by attracting moisture from the air.
- Apply the right level of sunscreen for your skin. If you have light skin, use a lotion with a higher SPF rating than if you have darker skin. No matter what your skin type or how much base you have built up, always use a sunscreen with at least an SPF rating of 15.
- If you are going to be in the water, make sure your sunscreen is waterproof, or re-apply when you’re out of the water. Otherwise, re-apply sunscreen as directed on the label usually every couple hours.
Protect your eyes
They can be burned, too. For tanning, though, it’s better to either wear a hat or just keep your eyes closed rather than wear sunglasses. Bright light on your optic nerve stimulates the hypothalamus gland, which in turn causes the production of melanin, thus achieving a deeper tan.
After you tan, moisturize
Use an aloe-based skin lotion to sooth and moisturize your skin. It will help keep your skin healthy and will prevent it from becoming flaky and dry from the sun.