How To Prepare Beetroot Face Packs
You would have very well known how beneficial a vegetable beetroot is! But have you ever thought that it can also be used as a face pack? Well, if you didn’t, then you must know it now! Because a beetroot face pack can do a lot good to your skin!
Beetroots have many health benefits. Scientific studies have confirmed that raw beetroots combat dementia, prevent heart disease, hypertension and even regulate blood sugar levels. Raw beetroots act as a brilliant exercise supplement. They stimulate muscle oxygenation, helping you endure high-intensity exercises. Beetroots contain strong antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal characteristics. They have been known to treat gout and gall bladder. They also contain homocysteine, a compound that enhances stomach acid regeneration and reduces cholesterol.
Beetroot is extremely effective for good hair and skin. It’s been widely used as a face pack by many cultures. It lends a pinkish hue to your skin. Although the results are more visible on fair people, regular use of this beetroot mask for face can help give you flawless skin by reducing pores and dark spots. So, after reading all this, you really are unable to wait to get started with a beetroot face pack, right? Then read on!
Follow any of these methods to prepare Beetroot face pack at home.
Beetroot Face Pack With Warm Water:
What You Will Need?
- Beetroot Juice (5-6 tsp)
- Warm water
- Cotton balls
- Washcloth or Napkin
- Cotton towel
How To Make Beetroot Face Pack With Warm Water?
- Splash warm water all over the face and allow it to dry. This helps remove grime and dust that would interfere with the beetroot juice.
- Grate some beetroot juice in a bowl and soak a cotton ball in the juice.
- Proceed to dab the cotton ball onto your face. Be careful to avoid the eyes and the mouth, unless you don’t mind pink teeth. Be careful to use enough to wet the skin, but don’t let it slide down your face.
- Allow the juice to settle for a couple of minutes before reapplying a fresh layer with a new cotton ball. The second layer ensures that your face is covered with beetroot juice.
- Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes. Don’t touch your face as you may remove the juice and even stain your hands. Remember to remove it after 20 minutes as it may leave stains.
- Immerse a washcloth or a napkin in warm water. Proceed to wipe the beetroot juice in circular motions.
- Pat your face dry with a towel.
- You will notice an instantaneous pinkish glow. Use this face pack twice in a month to get beautiful skin.
Beetroot Face Pack With Yogurt And Lime Juice:
What You Will Need?
- Beetroot Juice (2 tsp)
- Yogurt (1 tsp)
- Lime juice (1 tsp
- Fullers earth / Gram flour (2 tsp)
How to Prepare Beetroot Face Pack With Yogurt And Lime Juice?
- Once you have squeezed the juice from the grated beetroots, collect it in a small bowl.
- Add two tablespoons of fuller’s earth / gram flour and add the yogurt, lime juice to the bowl of beetroot juice.
- Mix the contents into a smooth paste.
- Proceed to spread it evenly over the face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat your face dry. You will notice an immediate pink glow and radiant skin. Use this face pack 5-7 times to get that flawless skin you wanted.
Sour Cream And Beetroot Face Pack:
This is an easy face mask which clears off dead skin cell along with making your skin glow. Take a beetroot and grate it well before squeezing out its juice in a juicer or mixer. In a bowl, mix a tablespoon of raw beetroot juice with another tablespoon of sour cream. Spread the mixture out evenly throughout your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off.
Oatmeal And Beetroot Face Mask:
To make this face mask, add two tablespoons of oatmeal and a few slices of a beetroot in a grinder and blend well till it becomes a rough paste. Apply the mixture on your face and neck and let it work on your skin for 10 minutes. Wash off afterwards to get glowing pink skin.
Almond Oil And Beetroot Face Pack:
This recipe especially works wonders on dry skin. To get your skin moisturized, take a blender and pour in a few slices of beetroot, two tablespoons of thick yogurt and two tablespoons of almond oil. Mix well to form a smooth paste. Apply the paste on your skin evenly and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then you can wash it off with cold water for smooth, moisturized skin. It is one of the best homemade beetroot face packs.
Orange And Beetroot Face Mask:
This is a homemade face mask can visibly lighten your skin with persistent use. Extract the juice out of some grated beetroot. In a bowl, add the beetroot juice, two tablespoons of orange peel powder and one tablespoon of orange juice. Mix well. Apply the mixture on your face and neck, avoiding the eye area and let it stay for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water. This is one of the excellence homemade beetroot face masks.
Carrot And Beetroot Face Pack:
This recipe also ensures lightening of skin and helps to remove suntan. Extract the juice out of a grated beetroot and carrot. In a bowl, add the beetroot juice, the carrot juice and two tablespoons of sandalwood powder. Mix all the ingredients well to form a paste. Apply the mixture evenly on your skin and leave it on for at least 15 minutes. Then wash off with cold water.
Multani Mitti And Beetroot Face Mask:
Grate a beetroot and extract the juice out of it. In a bowl, add two tablespoon of fuller’s earth powder or multani mitti powder and add sufficient beetroot juice to make a smooth paste. Mix well to form a paste. Now, using your fingertips, apply the paste evenly on your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Let it rest for 15 minutes at least before rinsing off with cold water. This mask is especially beneficial for oily and acne prone skin.
Lime And Beetroot Face Pack:
Begin by extracting the juice out of a grated beetroot. In a bowl, add two tablespoons of gram flour, one tablespoon of lime juice, half tablespoon of yogurt and just enough beetroot juice to make a paste. Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste. When done, apply the mixture all over your face and neck evenly and let it rest for 15 minutes. Then you can wash off with cold water. This is one of the great beetroot face packs for all skin types.
Gram Flour And Beetroot Face Mask:
To make this face mask, you would need to extract the juice of a grated beetroot. In a bowl, add a tablespoon of beetroot juice, a tablespoon of gram flour, half a tablespoon of milk cream and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste. Apply the mixture throughout your face and neck evenly. Let it stay for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. It is the comprehensive beetroot face mask.
Honey And Beetroot Face Pack:
Extract the juice out of a grated beetroot. In a bowl, add a tablespoon of beetroot juice, a tablespoon of raw milk and a teaspoon of organic honey. Mix the ingredients well. Using your fingertips, spread the mixture evenly on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.