How To Prepare SunButter for Chocolate Chip
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted, divided
- 1 cup Organic SunButter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted, divided
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit powder (or other keto sweetener), optional
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder, optional
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup Lily’s chocolate chips (or other keto-approved chocolate)
- Line a 24-well mini muffin pan with papers or have ready a silicone ice cube tray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together coconut oil, SunButter, 1/4 cup shredded coconut, monk fruit, and pinch sea salt until smooth. Add the chocolate chips and stir well. The mixture may be a little runny.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each of the wells of the mini muffin pan or ice cube tray. (You may need to stir the mixture in the bowl often so the chips are evenly distributed.)
- Place in fridge or freezer until the bombs have set up. Remove from the pan or tray and store in a freezer-proof, airtight container for up to 1 month.