How To Prepare The No-Bake Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites are the ultimate party food – nothing can beat this rich and flavorful bite-sized dessert. Be warned: these won’t last
If you don’t have an idea what to prepare for the holidays for a dessert, why not to try these irresistibly delicious cheesecake bites. Covered with chocolate, creamy inside they perfectly melt in your mouth. Surprise your family and friends with this amazing chocolate cheesecake bites.
- 10 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 14 raspberries
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
First put the baking chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it in 30 second intervals until melted. Take an ice cube tray, and coat each cube with the melted chocolate, and then freeze it for about 5 minutes.
Take a bowl and add the soft cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla. Mix everything well until smooth. Stir in whipped cream. Mix again. Fill each ice cube 1/3 full with the mixture. Add 1 raspberry and then cover the rest with cream cheese mix. Add melted chocolate on top and put it on the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour to set. Once are done, remove them from the fridge and let them cool at room temperate for about 5-10 minutes.
EASY MINI CHEESECAKES
This simple and no bake mini cheesecake recipe makes 14 perfect mini cheesecakes. Although I like baked cheesecake , I like no bake cheesecakes even more as they are easier to make with creamier texture!
With the trick of using an ice cube tray, these no bake cheesecake bites come out perfectly each time! To make these chocolate covered cheesecake bites, all you need is a few simple ingredients: raspberries, semisweet chocolate, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and whipped cream.
As these mini cheesecake bites are covered with chocolate, you don’t need to worry about cracks!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST MINI CHEESECAKES
- Make sure to use room temperature cream cheese for easy mixing.
- Leave your ice tray at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before flipping so that the cheesecake bites can easily come out.
- You can swap out raspberry for other favorite fruits such as blueberries, cut strawberries, kiwi, mango, etc. You can also add additional flavors such as lemon zest or pumpkin spice into the mixture.
- Turn these cheesecake bites into no bake cheesecake truffles by mixing in graham cracker crumbs or crushed Oreos with the cream cheese mixture and shape them into a mini ball using your hands. Chill until they are firm and dip them into the melted chocolate!