How To Remove Wrinkles from Face Home Remedy
Smooth skin can be a sign of health, vitality, and youth. Many people try different ways to keep their skin wrinkle-free as they age. Wrinkles can develop on your skin due to age, exposure to ultraviolet light, smoking, and repeated facial gestures such as smiling or squinting.Although there are many anti-wrinkle creams, serums, and supplements available, you may prefer natural ways to get rid of your wrinkles. You can do this by keeping your skin moist, encouraging firmer skin with lifestyle choices, and preventing wrinkles.
Keeping Your Skin Moist
Drink plenty of water: Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. This can flush your body of toxins and promote healthy, glowing skin. The moisture can also plump up your skin and temporarily fill wrinkled areas.
- Count beverages such as fruit juice, tea, coffee or flavored waters to your daily total.
- Add a slice of lemon to your water to brighten your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Slather on a natural moisturizer: Apply a few drops of a natural product or oil such as olive or coconut to your body or facial skin twice a day. This can help maintain moisture and plump up the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Some natural moisturizers include:
- Olive oil.
- Hemp oil.
- Rose oil.
- Castor oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Shea butter.
- Aloe vera.
Use essential oils that can provide additional antioxidants: You can add a few drops of the essential oils into your moisturizing oil to take advantage of their nutrients. Several oils have a high concentration of antioxidants that can help your skin fight free radicals, which slows the signs of aging. However, you should always dilute the oils with a carrier oil. These essential oils provide the most benefits:
Egg whites: Eggs can do wonders for your overall health. For your skin, egg whites can be the natural remedy for wrinkles. All you need to do is whip up some egg whites in a bowl and apply it on your skin directly. Massage it light and allow it to sit for 15 minutes. You could also leave it on without any disturbance and wait for it to dry out. Then wash it with warm water. Protein, vitamin B, and E will heal those fine lines naturally.
Olive oil: Olive oil is another natural and effective home remedy for wrinkles. All you need to do is massage a few drops of this oil on your skin before bedtime. Now clean it with a towel. You will wake up to a soft and supple skin.
Lemon juice: This vitamin C rich fruit can be a great way to treat wrinkles naturally. Just slice some lemon and squeeze its juice into your fine lines and massage it all over. Acidic properties of lemon will help your skin look brighter and will mitigate the wrinkles as well. Be mindful of the portions though, excess lemon can be harmful to your skin.
Aloe vera: Aloe vera is rich in malic acid which improves skin elasticity. All you need to do is take some gel from the leave and apply it on your skin as it is. Wait for 15 minutes or till it dries and then wash it off. You could also mix the gel with some vitamin E oil and apply it on your face for the same effect.
Bananas: When we refer to a healthier diet, it is much more than just eating these nutritious foods. You can use these foods for topical application as well. Bananas can also be used for this purpose. Its nutritional properties fight the causes of wrinkles. Mash two bananas and form a paste. Now apply it on your face and let it lest for half an hour and then wash it off. You could also mix it with some avocado and honey for the same effect.
Carrots: Carrots are rich in vitamin A which promotes collagen production, thereby keeping the skin smooth and wrinkle-free. For this, you can apply a carrot paste on your face every day. Just boil some carrots and blend it into a paste with some honey. Apply it on your face, rest for half an hour and then wash it off. You could also eat them raw.
Pineapple: Pineapple has enzymes which offer multiple benefits for your skin. These enzymes improve skin elasticity, moisture and it eliminates dead skin as well. It is rich in fibers, antioxidants and it boosts skin health as well. All you need to do is rub some pineapple flesh on your skin directly and leave it on for 20 minutes. Once it dries out, wash it with cold water.
Select different oils for oily and combination ski: Even people with oily and combination skin need moisturizer for their skin. This can help you get rid of wrinkles and may even reduce redness and shine. Choose lighter natural oils to moisturize oil skin such as:
- Argan oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Hemp seed oil
Choose a face mask to pamper your skin: Whip up a face mask with foods you probably have around the house. Infuse your skin with vitamins and nutrients in eggs, avocados, and cucumbers. They may erase or reduce any wrinkles you have. Adding a few splashes of lemon juice to your mask may further plump your skin and make it glow. Mix together the any of the following masks and leave on your selection for 15 minutes before rinsing them off with warm water:
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey with 1 tablespoon (15 ml) ground flax meal and .5 cups (120 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons (59 ml) lemon and 5 cups (120 ml) uncooked rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lukewarm water, one apricot and ½ of a banana
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) oat- or wheat grass juice, ½ an avocado, and 5 cups (120 ml) yogurt
- 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon (4.9 ml) fresh lemon juice, and .5 teaspoons (2.5 ml) honey
Firming Your Skin with Targeted Exercises
Perform targeted exercises to firm skin. Try different exercises that stretch and strengthen your neck and face muscles. This can not only help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, but may also prevent them in the future. Repeat the following exercises once or twice a day:
- Work the muscles around your eyeballs: Place your index fingers on the outside of your eyes and the middle fingers in the centers of your eyebrows. Push up gently and look down. Squeeze your eyes tightly shut and release by opening them again. Repeat this exercises once or twice per day, which may reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevent them in the future.
- Exercise your lower eyelids: Putting your index fingers on the outside corners of your eyes. Then place your middle fingers on the inside corners. Press gently, keeping your fingers in place, and close your eyes while looking up. Open your eyes and repeat the movement. Do this once or twice a day to minimize wrinkles and the risk of developing them in the future.
- Strengthen muscles around your lips: Make a V-shape with your thumb and fingers at the upper corners of your mouth. Make the same shape with your other hand and place it above the first hand. Gently press in your fingers and try to force a smile against them. Repeat once or twice per day. This can temporarily reduce wrinkles and prevent them in the future.
- Increase neck and head strength and flexibility: Place one hand below your neck. Keep your thumb spread far from the other fingers. Then place your other hand on top of this and point your chin toward the ceiling. Gently pull down your chest and smile with your mouth closed. This can reduce wrinkling around your neck while strengthening the muscles. It may also prevent more wrinkling in the future.